You put your home up for sale. And you have the buyer and it’s a good contract. Everything is working out well. The attorney review is over, finances for the buyers seem to be sound and all seems to be proceeding smoothly.
The next step in the process is where the buyer schedules their home inspection. You’ve been living in your house for a long time, and you know there’s nothing wrong with it. However, a professional home inspector will come in with a fresh set of eyes and will probably find some issues that need to be addressed. Hopefully these issues won’t be serious, but if they are they can derail your plans and cause the home sale to fall apart. And you certainly don’t want that to happen.
But how can you avoid this?
There’s a simple solution. And since the home buyer is bringing in an inspector to find any issues, why don’t you do the same? Here’s a better idea. Why don’t you do it before you even put the house on the market? Hire your own inspector. Have the inspector do the same inspection that the inspector would perform if the inspector was hired by a buyer. And then you’ll know what an inspection will find out, And you can take steps to avoid any future problems.
See what the inspector finds. And then fix those issues before the buyer does their inspection.
This can save you a lot of money in the long run, because typically the buyers will look to get a price reduction due to inspection issues. And you can fix these issues usually for less than the credit they will be requesting.
So get in front of any professional inspection problems take care of them beforehand. It will make the whole process go a lot smoother.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Art1 has contributed 290 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Art1
You also might be interested in
- …..SEARCH HOMES in ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITIES…..
- Holiday City Berkeley Homes For Sale
- Holiday City Carefree Homes For Sale
- Holiday City Heights Homes For Sale
- Holiday City South Homes For Sale
- Holiday City West Homes For Sale
- Silver Ridge North Homes For Sale
- Silver Ridge Park East Homes For Sale
- Silveridge Park West Homes For Sale
- Silveridge Westerly Homes For Sale
- Sonata Bay – Berkeley Township
- FORKED RIVER / LACEY
- LITTLE EGG HARBOR
- Renassiance – Manchester NJ
- River Pointe – Manchester NJ
- Leisure Village West
- Leisure Knoll – Manchester NJ
- Leisure Ridge Manchester
- Venue at Woodlands Manchester NJ
- Reserve of Lake Ridge /Lennar at Lake Ridge
- Meadows at Lake Ridge – Manchester NJ
- Whiting Station – Manchester NJ
- Country Walk Manchester
- Crestwood Villages Manchester1-7
- TOMS RIVER
- Contact Us
- Advanced Search
- Auto EMAIL Updates
Click on the communities below to see the available homes