You should do your homework before you decide on the asking price for your home. Because once you set that price, you’re telling the buyers that this is the maximum that they should have to pay in order to purchase your home. And buyers realize that they will probably get it for something less.
he trick is to get an actual sale price as close to the asking as possible. If you start out by making the price too high, buyers might not take you seriously. And if they don’t take you seriously, the offers that you receive won’t be serious offers. On the other hand if you set the price too low, you can end up selling for much less than you would hope for.
Of oourse, one of the most important tools available to you as a seller in setting your asking price is your realtor. A good realtor has the experience and the knowledge of the area along with data in the multiple listing system that can help you in your decision.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Art1 has contributed 290 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Art1
You also might be interested in
- …..SEARCH HOMES in ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITIES…..
- Holiday City Berkeley Homes For Sale
- Holiday City Carefree Homes For Sale
- Holiday City Heights Homes For Sale
- Holiday City South Homes For Sale
- Holiday City West Homes For Sale
- Silver Ridge North Homes For Sale
- Silver Ridge Park East Homes For Sale
- Silveridge Park West Homes For Sale
- Silveridge Westerly Homes For Sale
- Sonata Bay – Berkeley Township
- FORKED RIVER / LACEY
- LITTLE EGG HARBOR
- Renassiance – Manchester NJ
- River Pointe – Manchester NJ
- Leisure Village West
- Leisure Knoll – Manchester NJ
- Leisure Ridge Manchester
- Venue at Woodlands Manchester NJ
- Reserve of Lake Ridge /Lennar at Lake Ridge
- Meadows at Lake Ridge – Manchester NJ
- Whiting Station – Manchester NJ
- Country Walk Lake Ridge
- Crestwood Villages 1-7
- TOMS RIVER
- Contact Us
- Advanced Search
- Auto EMAIL Updates
Click on the communities below to see the available homes