As the data on the 2017 housing market becomes available, we can say one thing. If you are considering selling your house this year, it is time to list your home. We have not yet seen the February numbers, but January’s numbers were sensational.
Throughout the country improved consumer confidence and strong hiring has sparked interest from buyers looking to purchase a home. The market still has challenges but the housing market is off to a great start and buyers are finding inventory levels are inadequate. A typical housing market has a six month supply of homes available. Currently the national average is down to four months.
The laws of supply and demand are in play. With demand increasing and a shortage of inventory, this may be a great time to get a quick offer and a great price on your home. So give us a call, and let’s talk about getting your house sold now.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Art1 has contributed 290 entries to our website, so far.View entries by Art1
You also might be interested in
- …..SEARCH HOMES in ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITIES…..
- Holiday City Berkeley Homes For Sale
- Holiday City Carefree Homes For Sale
- Holiday City Heights Homes For Sale
- Holiday City South Homes For Sale
- Holiday City West Homes For Sale
- Silver Ridge North Homes For Sale
- Silver Ridge Park East Homes For Sale
- Silveridge Park West Homes For Sale
- Silveridge Westerly Homes For Sale
- Sonata Bay – Berkeley Township
- FORKED RIVER / LACEY
- LITTLE EGG HARBOR
- Renassiance – Manchester NJ
- River Pointe – Manchester NJ
- Leisure Village West
- Leisure Knoll – Manchester NJ
- Leisure Ridge Manchester
- Venue at Woodlands Manchester NJ
- Reserve of Lake Ridge /Lennar at Lake Ridge
- Meadows at Lake Ridge – Manchester NJ
- Whiting Station – Manchester NJ
- Country Walk Lake Ridge
- Crestwood Villages 1-7
- TOMS RIVER
- Contact Us
- Advanced Search
- Auto EMAIL Updates
Click on the communities below to see the available homes